3rd & 4th August 2019, St Giles House, Wimborne St Giles, Dorset, BH21 5ND
Getting To St Giles Park, Wimborne St Giles, BH21 5ND
** Please bring cash. There are no cash facilities on site **
From: New Forest / Bournemouth (A31)
- From the A31, take the exit for Verwood onto the B3081. This is easy to miss!
- Drive north to and straight through Verwood, crossing over the roundabouts. On leaving Verwood you will cross a small bridge and pass a golf course on your left. Take the third road on the left signposted to Shaftesbury and Cranborne. This is still the B3081
- Follow this road to the end and then turn right onto the B3078
- Take the first road on the left, back on to the B3081
- Please park as directed. There are no parking charges.
From: Salisbury or Blandford (A354)
- Please use the Sixpenny Handley roundabout and head south on the B3081 to Cranborne.
- Continue for 3 miles. After a sharp bend to the right, ignoring the turning on the left, take the next left on the B3081 and follow the signs. Please park as directed; there are no parking charges.
From: Wimborne (A3078)
- Head north on the B3078 for approximately 9 miles, ignoring the first sign to Wimborne St Giles. Turn left onto the B3081 signposted to Shaftesbury and Wimborne St Giles. Follow signs and park as directed. There are no parking charges.
If arriving by taxi you should approach the site via Park Lane BH21 5ND, following the "Traders, Coaches & Taxis" signs.
Driving times from the following local railway stations:
Salisbury, 30mins (16 miles)
Bournemouth, 38mins (21 miles)
Poole, 37mins (16.5 miles)
Southampton, 48mins (32 miles)